Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 6, 2021

Thorshirts – Never Underestimate A Minnesota Girl Who Does all Things Through christ Who strengthens Her American Flag Shirt

 You’ve always been candid about your mental health. How have you been able to cope during the pandemic and in 2020? Routine is the big thing. I need to have structure in my life. I also need to be unafraid of taking care of myself. I think sometimes creatives are like, “Oh no, if I fix my mental health, I won’t be as creative anymore.” And that’s just simply not true. I’m making far better art in every medium when I’m taking care of my mental health than I am when I’m not.

Never Underestimate A Minnesota Girl Who Does all Things Through christ Who strengthens Her American Flag Shirt

Given your friendship with Sydney, would you ever guest star on Euphoria? I would love to, provided it’s the right role. I would never want to just go on just so it’s like, “Oh, Halsey was in an episode.” I would want to do something really cool and meaningful. I love working with Sydney. She’s one of my best friends.

https://customshirtpro.com/tin/thorshirts-never-underestimate-a-minnesota-girl-who-does-all-things-through-christ-who-strengthens-her-american-flag-shirt/

https://dichvusuachuadienlanhtainha24h.com/tin/thorshirts-never-underestimate-a-michigan-girl-who-does-all-things-through-christ-who-strengthens-her-american-flag-shirt/

https://duanakaricitybinhtan.com/tin/thorshirts-never-underestimate-a-colorado-girl-who-does-all-things-through-christ-who-strengthens-her-american-flag-shirt/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét