Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 6, 2021

Thorshirts – I Am A March Girl Please Don’t Try Me Try Jesus He’s Still Working On Me Lepoart Shirt

 Yet picking exactly what pieces to hang in those vacant voids is tricky. Mainly because art, and photographs, are such objects of individual taste. There’s no one-size-fits-all guide to what you should buy: Are you more into contemporary or classic art? Would you rather have photos of landscapes, or your family? “The idea of ‘art collecting’ is one of the most intimidating things some people can imagine. But it doesn’t have to be,” reassures Framebridge’s Creative Director Tessa Wolf. Her primary advice? Pick something personal; that way, you’ll never tire of it. “Anything is art once it’s in a frame,” she notes. “Every day, we frame hundreds and hundreds of pieces of original art, prints, and canvases, but we frame just as many receipts, tweet screenshots, scribbled mission statement drafts, and first generation iPods.”

I Am A March Girl Please Don't Try Me Try Jesus He's Still Working On Me Lepoart Shirt

But, if capital-A art is on your agenda, Wolff has some suggestions. One: go with that feeling in your gut. “For me, art is just about feeling. If looking at a piece makes you feel happy or nostalgic or optimistic, then it means something to you,” she says. “It doesn’t have to be expensive—most of my favorite pieces are random things I made when I was little or picked up while traveling—but it’s ok if it is.” Oftentimes Wolf scours Instagram for work, letting the algorithm act as a curator. Once you follow one artist you like, she says, the platform will suggest others that fit your taste.

https://qingdaoyiriyou.com/thorshirts-i-am-a-march-girl-please-dont-try-me-try-jesus-hes-still-working-on-me-lepoart-shirt.html

https://shirtcoll.com/trend/thorshirts-i-am-a-june-girl-please-dont-try-me-try-jesus-hes-still-working-on-me-lepoart-shirt/

https://shoppingshirt.com/tees/thorshirts-i-am-a-july-girl-please-dont-try-me-try-jesus-hes-still-working-on-me-lepoart-shirt/

https://nhabmt.com/shirts/thorshirts-i-am-a-january-girl-please-dont-try-me-try-jesus-hes-still-working-on-me-lepoart-shirt/

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét