Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 5, 2019

Jumpman Arya Stark NOT Today GOT shirt

I lived most of my life before the popular explosion of the internet. In the old days, people could (and did) have disagreements about matters of verifiable fact.Jumpman Arya Stark NOT Today GOT shirt  But if it really mattered, someone would "look it up" and the conflict would be resolved. Someone would be right, and someone would be wrong. End of story.
Today, every half-assed conspiracy theorist, troll, shill and malefactor has his or her preferred BS online "reference source" that proves them right. Actual expertise and learned authority are openly mocked. The "common sense" of lifelong C-students is all that matters. Jumpman Arya Stark NOT Today GOT shirt And no degree or amount of nonsense is too ridiculous to persuade thousands of well-intentioned morons.Men's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :  Mom i love you 3000 breast cancer awareness shirtMen's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : I want my daughter to be kind but I also want her to know that she can throat punch someone if she needs to shirtMen's T-Shirt front buy this shirt :  I'm s sunflower a holic shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét