Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 5, 2019

Arya Stark House Stark I'm not a lady i never have been that's NOT me shirt

"And as soon as I would doubt my intuition and try to go another way than where it was telling me, something would stop me, a branch would fall on me, I’d stub my toe, or I’d trip. So I was like, 'O.K., there is only one way to go.'"I got downvoted for saying something similar on another post. Every article Ive read describes her as an Arya Stark House Stark I'm not a lady i never have been that's NOT me shirt“experienced” hiker but much of what she did says otherwise. This should be used as a learning experience for others. 
buy this shirt : Arya Stark House Stark I'm not a lady i never have been that's NOT me shirtMen's T-Shirt front
Always tell people where you are going and which trail/trails you plan on hiking. Bring your phone and hiking gps if you have one. And of course bring water. Im glad she is safe.Arya Stark House Stark I'm not a lady i never have been that's NOT me shirtMen's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : Tats naps and cats flower shirtMen's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :  Celebrating 1930 2020 90 years anniversary Detroit Lions shirtMen's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :  Best dad city of Houston Texas ever shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét