Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 5, 2019

Flower I'm a simple woman I love Fishing and Wine shirt

People are outraged because it sounds like she defends Nazis. But on personal level you have to keep in mind that lot of atrocities committed by Germans were committed behind closed doors so to speak.My grandma told me pretty much the same. : Flower I'm a simple woman I love Fishing and Wine shirt The Germans were always very polite and only took what they really needed. Russians pillaged and raped. They had to hide women and even young girls. They also took everything, which often meant the family struggled to survive even after they left.She never defended Germans, mind you. 
They were polite, but there was no doubt what would happen if you tried to resist or didn't do what they demanded. She would add that my : Flower I'm a simple woman I love Fishing and Wine shirt grandfather was shot at and almost killed when he tried to sneak some bread to the Jews in the train that went through the village. (This was important railway node so quite likely many trains heading to concentration camps stopped there. They didn't know at the time where they were heading.Men's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : Dogs make me happy humans make my head hurt shirtMen's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :  Flower Mein kind hat pfoten footprints shirt​​​​​​​Men's T-Shirt front buy this shirt :  Floral if I'm it's my friends fault ladies shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét