Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 5, 2019

Everybody has an addiction mine just happens to be Foxes shirt

When I went to technical school at Everybody has an addiction mine just happens to be Foxes shirt 19 (studiying topometry). I wasn't allowed into university because my family had owned land (this was already under communism). Many of my classmates weren't very hard-working, but I did very well.
I was the only girl in the class, and at some point all the guys were showing off what they knew (math equations).Everybody has an addiction mine just happens to be Foxes shirt At some point they got stuck on one particular problem. I went in and filled the entire blackboard. A senior student came in and saw then solved equation and later told my brother he didn't want to continue since he could never do what I did.Men's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : Cocker spaniels are like potato chips You can't have shirtMen's T-Shirt front

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét