Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 5, 2019

DON'T FLIRT WITH ME I LOVE MY JEEP WIFE SHE IS A CRAZY SHE IS A CRAZY SHE WILL MURDER YOU SHIRT



My mom had me when she was  DON'T FLIRT WITH ME I LOVE MY JEEP WIFE SHE IS A CRAZY SHE IS A CRAZY SHE WILL MURDER YOU SHIRT18. I'm 40 and just had my first child a few months ago. It still blows my mind thinking about how I'm more than twice the age she was when she had me, considering how overwhelming an experience being a new parent is.My mom had me when she was 16. There is one picture of me with her at her hs graduation but it's not even cute. 
My grandma is holding me because everyone in our small Christian didn't realize my mother had a baby. Her parents pretended that I DON'T FLIRT WITH ME I LOVE MY JEEP WIFE SHE IS A CRAZY SHE IS A CRAZY SHE WILL MURDER YOU SHIRT  was their adopted child. That worked until my mom got married when she was 20 and we moved.
SEE MORE T SHIRT : Men's T-Shirt front

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét