Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 11, 2019

Pray For Trump We Love 45 Stand 4 President Vote 2020 shirt


Believe it, sister - he's a lil more relaxed off camera, he's a way better cook than I am, and he's a mountain man that could carry you into the sunset like you were a baby lamb. I'm still trying to convert people in my life to the channel. Pray For Trump We Love 45 Stand 4 President Vote 2020 shirt They don't get that it's like celebrity status and they think it's some quaint YouTube thing, like NO BITCH this the real deal! Miss me w/ your Food Network! I agree, the chemistry has really been there the past couple episodes. My favorite was when brad first called him by name and back pedaled and said "too soon, I cant name the cameraman yet" or something to that affect.


BUY THIS SHIRT : Pray For Trump We Love 45 Stand 4 President Vote 2020 shirt
SOURCE: Halloween t shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét