Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 11, 2019

Friends TV Show 25th Anniversary I’ll Be There For You Signature Christmas shirt


After that you can have all the guns you want! After a thorough psychological evaluation, of course. And you can even go down to the local precinct to visit your gun under strict supervision whenever you want if you have a valid reason. Don't get me wrong. Friends TV Show 25th Anniversary I’ll Be There For You Signature Christmas shirt I'm all about the second amendment. The right to bear arms is extremely important to me, but isn't time we abolish the second amendment? Isn't it a little outdated? Well regulated militia Why does anyone even need a gun? I'm not saying we ban guns. Fucking Christ you gun obsessed psychopaths, get a grip. Calm down, no one is coming for your guns. No one is saying ban all guns. I'm just saying that we ban the guns that can kill people. No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns or abolish the secondment amendment. I don't even know where you evil baby killing monsters come up with that one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét